This looks like an opportunity to own a smartphone with Airtel at no cost, in short you have no reason to recharge your line or buy data with this offer. The only thing you need to do is to make a monthly recommitment.
AirtelNG partnered with SOLO to give you SOLO aspire M for free. You’ll be required to make a monthly commitment of N4150 which will entitles you to 1GB Data, 60 minutes voice call to any network and 60 SMS to be used in the next 30 days. Secondly, the customer would receive unlimited social bundle usable on social media networks and valid for the same 30 days.
The features of the SOLO Aspire M
· 5 inch Premium Smart phone
· 1GB Ram and 8GB ROM (Internal Memory)
· Quad Core MTK6580(MediaTek)
· 5MP Back Camera, 2MP front Camera
· 1800mAh Battery
· Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating System (OS)
Requirements to Purchase The SOLO ASPIRE M?
Before going to any of the listed stores below, kindly go with:
- Valid proof of ID: International passport, drivers’ license, permanent voters’ card and National ID card. Employee ID card will not be acceptable
- Proof of address: Utility bill listing the customer’s home address
- BVN number: Kindly Dial *565*0# on customers Phone number only if used by the customer to register their BVN number at their bank
Where Can I Get it?
Go to any of Airtel Stores or partners store listed here with N4150 and the requirements above and the smartphones will be handed over to you.
Note that you’ll be required to make the commitment of N4,150 monthly for 11 months after the 1st commitment. Airtime, Data and SMS included, there’s no need to recharge unless absolutely needed.